|Life Insurance||Annuities||Investments||Long-Term Care Insurance||Other Products|
Please review the full range of products and contact us to help you fully analyze your needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
Life insurance can help provide for the needs of dependents, and can be an important part of a well-thought-out estate, business succession or charitable giving plan. Consider the various types of life insurance below to start planning for your future today.
- Whole Life - Whole Life insurance is a type of permanent insurance. You receive coverage for your entire life*. Whole life policies accumulate cash value tax-deferred.
- Term Life - Term Life policies provide coverage for a specific amount of time – such as 5, 10 or 20 years. There is an option of converting your term policy to permanent coverage. If you choose not to convert, your coverage will terminate when the term of your policy is complete. Term premiums are often less expensive than whole life premiums, but there is no accumulation of cash value.
- Universal Life - Universal life offers you flexibility that enables you to change your premiums and death benefit as your needs change.
- Variable Universal Life# - Variable Universal Life combines the premium and death benefit flexibility of a Universal Life policy with investment opportunities. You can allocate your premium amongst a variety of professionally managed investment divisions plus a fixed account. Assets allocated to the investment divisions are subject to market risk and may lose value. Of course, with investment opportunities comes risk along with the potential for reward.
- Survivorship Life - Survivorship life insurance – available as whole life, universal life or variable universal life# – covers two people and provides payment of the proceeds when the second insured individual dies. Survivorship life insurance is often used to help meet estate planning or business continuation goals.
* If premiums (set amount per period) are paid.
# Offered by NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC)
An annuity is a unique financial vehicle designed to help you accumulate money for your retirement and/or turn a lump-sum of money into a guaranteed stream of income payments
Deferred annuities offer the advantage of tax-deferral and can be used to accumulate money for retirement.
- Variable Deferred Annuities# - A Variable Deferred Annuity offers the opportunity for your savings to potentially grow in the maket, with possible risks. The policy's accumulated value – and sometimes the amount of monthly annuity benefit payments – fluctuates with the performance of your investment account. There are fees, expenses and risks associated with the contract. Please be aware that assets allocated to the investment divisions are subject to market risks and will fluctuate in value.
- Fixed Interest Deferred Annuities - With a Fixed Interest Deferred Annuity, the interest rate on your policy is guaranteed never to fall below a certain amount. For many people, this provides a measure of security about their investment.
Income annuities are used to generate a stream of income payments that is guaranteed to last for as long as you need it to – even for the rest of your life.
- Lifetime Income Annuities - An income annuity where income payments begin immediately - one period after the annuity is puchased. It is designed to provide you with predictable income monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, no matter how long you live, and regardless of how the financial markets perform.
# Offered by NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC).
We offer comprehensive products and services to help you develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. You can choose from over 10,000 mutual funds, including self-directed, tax-deferred Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). We also provide products to fund plans for companies of all sizes, ranging from SIMPLE IRAs to full-service defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
#Offered by NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC).
Long-Term Care Insurance can help protect your future or your family member's future. With your choice in care coverage, your assets and income can be preserved. You also have the option of combining long term care insurance with a life insurance policy, preparing you for the unexpected.
We provide other products, such as Disability Income Insurance and Individual and Group Health Insurance.
Need help in deciding which products would be right for you and your family?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.